Tuesday, October 11, 2011

There's that Triplet Stroller Again...






Here are a few more shots from our trip to Boston. Kreg and I took a morning and headed up to a favorite Jones family spot, Rockport on Cape Ann. This mini trip was very special for Kreg as it holds a lot of memories with his father...what a special thing to share with our babies.

pic 1 = Motif #1 in Rockport
pic 2 = Ice cream parlor (cousin Carey used to dish it out here)
pic 3 = On the docks
pic 4 = The trips and the Gorton Fisherman in Gloucester... "The Perfect Storm"
pic 5 = Babes at MIT (soak in those brainwaves!)...not Rockport, but in Cambridge

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Rita you have a beautiful family I was wondering where can I find a triple stroller like yours I have searched every where and I don't really like any but I think yours is perfect

    ReplyDelete